Leapsa- nu stiu de ce...

24 martie 2009

Monica se joaca cu mintea mea mica si meteosensibila! Deci Leapsa ei zice asa: 1. Pune playerul pe shuffle. 2. Apasă „înainte” pentru fiecare întrebare. 3. Foloseşte titlul melodiei ca şi răspuns la întrebare chiar dacă nu are sens. Nu trişa! 1. How are you feeling today? U2 Magnificent 2. Will you get far in life? U2 White As Snow 3. How do your friends see you? U2 Cedars Of Lebanon- astia zic ca: "Choose your enemies carefully ‘cos they will define you Make them interesting ‘cos in some ways they will mind you They’re not there in the beginning but when your story ends Gonna last with you longer than your friend" - deci poate ca stiu ei ceva:)) Leapsa rulez 4. Will you get married? The Killers A Dustland Fairytale si zice asa: "Change came in disguised of revelation Set his soul on fire She said she'd always knew he'd come around And the decades disappear like sinking Ships we persevere god gives us hope But we still fear We don't know" 5. What’s your best friend’s theme? U2 Moment of Surrender Astia zic asa: "The stone was semi precious We were barely conscious Two souls too smart to be In the realm of certainty Even on our wedding day"- deci go Iuliaa!!:))) 6. What is the story of your life? The Killers A Crippling Blow care sice asa: "I don't need time I don't need time No I can get by myself I don't need time I don't know why The summer wind Did not tell I scramble all night And I know that I Will never be common will But I can get by in the meantime by myself"- fascinating, isn't it? 7. What was high school like? U2 I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - deja NO COMMENT! "There's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet.."- deci cam asa a fost scoala 8. How can you get ahead in life? Bon Jovi Have a Nice Day! Nici macar nu mai explic nimic! 9. What is the best thing about your friends? Pink Boring "Fast car Boring Girlfriend Boring Got money Boring No-oh-oh-oh Hot friends Boring Rock band Boring Not interested No Tha-ank you"ce frumos..concluzia este ca PRIETENII MEI NU SUNT COMUNI SI SUPEFICIALI! HI HIIII!! 10. What is in store for this weekend? Pink Funhouse "This used to be our funhouse But now it's full of evil clowns It's time to start the countdown I'm gonna burn it down down down I'm gonna burn it down"- deci saracu proprietar...:)) 11. What song describes you? Pink Bad Influence- He he ei bine da!:)) "I'm a story to tell the alibi They wanna go home I asked them (why) It's daylight (not night) They might need a break from all the real life (get a life) It gets to be too much sometimes It's never too late to send out all the invitations to the last night of (your life)" 12. What song would describe your grandparents? The Killers Good Night Travel Well- ups... "The unknown distance to the great beyond Stares back at my grieving frame To cast my shadow by the holy sun My spirit moans with a sacred pain And it's quiet now The universe is standing still "- hai ca asta a fost adanca si dura!:) 13. How is your life going? Pink Crystal Ball si ca bine zice: "Sometimes you think everything is wrapped inside a diamond ring Love just needs a witness and a little forgiveness And a halo of patience and a less sporadic pace and I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes."- P.S: "On my way to Hell, i'll meet you there" 14. What song will they play at your funeral? U2- Standup Comedy- hehee hepi song "Stand up in this dizzy world Where a lovesick eye can steal the view I’m gonna fall down if I can’t stand up For your love" 15. How does the world see you? U2 Unknown Caller "I was lost between the midnight and the dawning In a place of no consequence or company 3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face Speed dialing with no signal at all Go, shout it out, rise up" 16. Will you have a happy life? U2 Love and Peace "Lay down Lay down Lay your sweet lovely on the ground Lay your love on the track We're gonna break the monster's back Yes we are... Lay down your treasure Lay it down now brother You don't have time For a jealous lover"- deci deja nu mai sunt originala delooccc 17. How can I make myself happy? Aerosmith Sunshine- OOO DAAAA DAAA DAAA VREEEAAUUU! "My kind of heaven lies in hells back door And I got more than I need" 18. What should you do with your life? "Bless your body, bless your soul Pray for peace and self control!" Gata am zis! Dau mai departe lui Dani!

0 comentarii: